It is that time of the year again!
Linacre CR is holding a Lunar New Year Dinner on Saturday, February 21st to celebrate the year of the goat.Dinner will be served at 6 PM in the dining hall followed by entertainment in the CR.
Tickets are now 5 GBP for Linacre members and 10 GBP for non-Linacre members (charged to battels).A minimum of 20 people is needed to go ahead with the event.
Deadline for signing up is Thursday, February 19th, 9 PM. Please sign up via the link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1A46DxWzwwribzWguMNtjk9M0pZybYyUKbQFxYkvGDvs/viewform
The menu will be*:
1. Kong Po chicken (Fried chicken cubes with Peanuts) 宫保鸡丁
2. Quick fried silk beef 香炒肥牛
3. Sweet and sour chicken咕咾鸡
4. Sizzling beef with black pepper 铁板黑椒牛
5. Sichuan style chicken in green pepper sauce 藤椒鸡HOT!
6. (V)Dry fried green beans 干煸四季豆
7. (V)Fried choi sum with garlic 蒜蓉菜心
8. (V)Tofu in casserole 砂锅豆腐
9. (V)Fried aubergine in soya bean sauce 红烧茄子
10. (V)Pumpkin cakes 南瓜饼
11. (V)Rice 米饭
(*Some of these items may be replaced with other dishes without prior notice.)
We will do out best so that the final menu will cater to all dietary needs we recieve. Please get in touch if you have any concerns.
Looking forward to welcoming you.