You are here

6.3 Dental Care

PDF version

In Britian, there are many dentists who offer NHS treatment and equally, many who are private. NHS treatment is cheaper than private treatment, but is not free. If you are eligible for full NHS treatment, you should register with the College Doctor first, otherwise you will have to pay the full cost. If you are eligible for free prescriptions, you are also eligible for free NHS dental treatments. 

Students may register for NHS dental care with Studental, the dental service at Oxford Brookes Universtiy, tel 01865 689997.