You are here

5.5 Employment: Portering and Bar Duty

PDF version

These functions are carried out by students of the college at an hourly rate which is revised annually.  Those wishing to work must check first with the Domestic Bursar, to discuss their eligibility to do so and must complete the relevant forms before  starting work whereupon they will be issued with a contract of employment. All payments will be made subject to Inland Revenue rules.