You are here

11.2 Keeping in Touch: Contact Address

PDF version

All students living in College houses should use the main College address.

It is important that the Reception Office is kept informed if members change their addresses in Oxford or their permanent home address, and that a forwarding address is left when a member is away.  There is no necessity to obtain permission to be away from Oxford at any time although you should be aware of formal residence requirements. Please inform the Reception Office if you are to be out of Oxford for any period longer than two weeks.

The College maintains databases containing addresses of current and old members.   Before leaving Oxford it is important to notify the College of your new address. Mail will only be forwarded for one month after departure. Addresses and telephone numbers are confidential to the College unless students indicate otherwise. In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act you will have given consent for the College to use confidential information by signing the University Contract.