You are here

9.17 Spouses and Partners

PDF version

A spouse or nominated partner of a full member of the College may, on request from that member, be issued with a duplicate Linacre Card for which a small fee is charged.  This gives the spouse/partner access, in the member's absence but still as a guest, to Dining Hall, Bar and Common Room facilities.  Access to the College computer network can be arranged via the IT Manager.  Dual Membership may be terminated at any time on request from the full member concerned and the card withdrawn.  It lapses automatically, in any case, on the departure of the full member from College. Please see the Accounts Manager for details.