You are here
Clarendon Canadian Alumni Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Open
- CLOSING DATE: Relevant January deadline for your course
- NATIONALITY: Canadian
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters or DPhil
- SUBJECT: Unrestricted
- VALUE: Course fees and grant for living expenses (final grant figure TBC)
- DURATION: 1 year; may be renewable
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Eligible candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship
The Canadian Alumni Scholarship was established through the generosity of some Old Members and one Fellow. When available, the Scholarship is open to a suitably qualified student of Canadian nationality reading or intending to read for a postgraduate degree who is liable to pay fees at the overseas rate. This scholarship is jointly funded with the Clarendon scheme.
At the time of taking up the Scholarship, the Scholar must have been admitted as a postgraduate student by a relevant Faculty of Oxford University and must be, or become, a member of Linacre College.