David Daube Law Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- CLOSING DATE: Please refer to programme application deadlines
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: BCL or MJur
- SUBJECT: Law
- VALUE: 100% college fees
- DURATION: 1 year
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Automatic consideration through department.
Students reading or intending to read for a BCL or MJur in Law who are liable to pay fees.
The College proposes to elect to a Daube Law Scholarship, of a value of the College Fee, tenable for one year from 1 October with the possibility of renewal.
The Scholarship is open to suitably qualified students reading or intending to read for a BCL or MJur in Law who are liable to pay fees. At the time of taking up the Scholarship, the Scholar must have been admitted as a graduate student by the Law Faculty of the University of Oxford and must be, or become, a member of Linacre College.
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered by the Law Faculty and no separate application is required.