You are here
EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Open
- CLOSING DATE: 20th April 2018
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters or DPhil
- SUBJECT: Biomedical sciences (Biological, Medical, or Chemical)
- VALUE: 100% College fees
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 3 available
- APPLICATION DETAILS: No extra application is necessary. The Department will select a scholarship holder among all applicable students: students reading or intending to read for a graduate degree in a relevant discipline who are liable to pay fees.
Students reading or intending to read for a degree in the biological, medical and chemical sciences.
The EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship is for the value of the College fee, and is tenable for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a further two years, subject to fee liability and satisfactory academic progress. It is open to all graduate students of Linacre College studying the biological, medical and chemical sciences.