EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Open
- CLOSING DATE: 21st April 2017
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters or DPhil
- SUBJECT: Biomedical sciences (Biological, Medical, or Chemical)
- VALUE: 100% College fees
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1 available
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Application to College
Students reading or intending to read for a degree in the biological, medical and chemical sciences.
The EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship is for the value of the College fee, and is tenable for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a further two years, subject to fee liability and satisfactory academic progress. It is open to all graduate students of Linacre College studying the biological, medical and chemical sciences.