Hicks Scholarship in Economics
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- CLOSING DATE: 21st April 2017
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: DPhil
- SUBJECT: Economics
- VALUE: 100% College fees
- DURATION: Period of fee liability
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Application to College
Open to students reading, or intending to read for a DPhil in Economics who are liable to pay fees.
This Graduate Scholarship is for the value of the College fee, tenable for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a further two years, subject to fee liability and satisfactory academic progress.
At the time of taking up the Scholarship, the Scholar must have been admitted as a Graduate student by the Economics Department of the University of Oxford and must be, or become a member of Linacre College.