Norman & Ivy Lloyd Scholarship/Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Open
- CLOSING DATE: See programme application deadlines
- NATIONALITY: any developing sub-Saharan African country
- LEVEL OF STUDY: MSc
- SUBJECT: : Biodiversity, Conservation and Management; Water Science, Policy and Management; and Environmental Change and Management
- VALUE: 100% of University and College fees + living expenses stipend
- DURATION: 1 year
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Through the University
The Norman & Ivy Lloyd Scolarship is jointly funded by Dr Keith Lloyd, in memory of his parents, and the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship scheme. It is available to support a student from any developing sub-Saharan African country wishing to study for one of the following MSc courses: Biodiversity, Conservation and Management; Water Science, Policy and Management; and Environmental Change and Management.
The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,296. The scholarship is only tenable at Linacre College.
All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Linacre College in order to take up the scholarship. To be considered for this scholarships, please submit your application for graduate study to the University by 20 January 2017.
All students who are eligible for these scholarships will be considered and no separate application is needed at this stage. If you are selected for this scholarship by Oxford, you will also be asked to complete an application form produced by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission.