Oxford-Allan & Nesta Ferguson Graduate Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Open for applications
- CLOSING DATE: 20th January 2017
- NATIONALITY: Any African country
- LEVEL OF STUDY: MSc
- SUBJECT: Environmental Change and Management
- VALUE: 100% of University and College fees + living expenses stipend
- DURATION: 1 year of fee liability
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: This scholarship is available for applicants who are ordinarily resident in Africa and who are applying to the full-time MSc Environmental Change and Management.
The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,296. The scholarship is jointly funded by the University and the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust. The Trust was set up in memory of two generations of the Ferguson family to promote their particular interests in education, international friendship and understanding, and the promotion of world peace and development.
The scholarship is only tenable at Linacre College.
All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Linacre College in order to take up the scholarship.
There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline (20 January 2017).