Oxford-Louis Curran Graduate Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Open
- CLOSING DATE: Relevant January deadline
- NATIONALITY: Home/EU students
- LEVEL OF STUDY: DPhil
- SUBJECT: Music
- VALUE: 100% University & College fees + stipend for living expenses
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: No extra application necessary. Music Department will select a scholarship holder among all applicable students.
The Oxford-Louis Curran Graduate Scholarship will be open to any candidate wishing to study Music who is, or will become, a member of Linacre College. At the time of taking up the scholarship the Oxford-Louis Curran Graduate Scholarship Holder must have been admitted as a postgraduate student by Oxford University.