We are pleased to offer 23 Junior Research Fellowships (JRF), tenable for two years, with dining rights in College and a small research support allowance. These must be linked with full stipends from other sources.
JRFs are invaluable members of the Linacre community; they provide vitality, enthusiasm, and expertise in a wide area of academic fields, and mix freely with all other College members over meals and in our Common Rooms.
Many of these JRFs are possible thanks to generous donors, and are named as listed below. We are particularly glad to offer one JRF, the Fellows’ JRF, which is funded entirely through gifts from Governing Body and Emeritus Fellows.
- Biomedical Studies JRF
- Blaschko JRF
- Susan and George Brownlee JRF (Biosciences or Music)
- David Cockayne JRF (Materials; Electron Microscopy preferred)
- E P A Cephalosporin JRFs (8) (Biomedical Sciences)
- Fellows’ JRF (Any academic area)
- JMH JRF
- Linacre College JRFs (6) (Any academic area)
- Paul Nurse JRF (Biomedical Sciences)
- Trapnell JRF
- Bryan Warren JRF (Any academic area)
Vacant Junior Research Fellowships are advertised annually in late Michaelmas Term, and full details can be found on the Vacancies page. Interviews are held in Hilary Term. Any JRF enquiries should be sent to Jo Whitfield, Principal’s PA and Events Manager, email@example.com
Current holders of the College’s Junior Research Fellowships are viewable here.