You are here

Problems with your Department

If you have problems in your Department – with your supervisor or your course – Linacre can help you negotiate a solution.  As soon as a problem emerges, you should speak to your College Advisor and/or to Senior Tutor Dr Jane Hoverd.  Dr Hoverd is skilled and experienced in helping students find solutions to problems with their Departments.