This application form is for fellows of Linacre college to apply for grants for research purposes. This may include costs related to travel and research activities including those that are online, as well as other academic activities including membership fees of professional bodies and open-access publications charges. All applications will be reviewed by the Academic Committee, which meets on a termly basis.
Applicants are asked to note that:
- The maximum amount that can be awarded is £500. Additional funding may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- There is no limit on the number of applications an individual can make, but those requesting more than once in the same academic year will be deprioritised if applications made by others exceed funds. Early career researchers will be prioritised in all considerations.
- Travel/medical insurance for any trip is the responsibility of the applicant.
- Grants for IT equipment will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and the first point of request for such equipment should be the Fellow’s department.
- Applicants are asked to consider environmentally friendly travel arrangements wherever possible and to clarify in their applications that such consideration has been made.