- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- CLOSING DATE: Refer to programme application deadline
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters or DPhil
- SUBJECT: Musicology/Music
- VALUE: £3205
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Eligible candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship.
Carolyn and Franco Gianturco Scholarship in Music is awarded to students reading or intending to read for a postgraduate degree in Musicology-related topics (not intended for performers or composers) who are liable to pay fees. The Music Department will select a scholarship holder from among all applicable students.