You are here
Carolyn and Franco Gianturco Scholarship in Theoretical Chemistry
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- CLOSING DATE: Refer to progamme application deadline
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters or DPhil
- SUBJECT: Theoretical Chemistry and/or Computational Chemical Physics
- VALUE: £3205
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Eligible candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship.
The Department will select a scholarship holder from among all eligible students reading, or intending to read, for a Theoretical Chemistry degree (Theoretical and/or Computational Chemical Physics).