You are here
EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters or DPhil
- SUBJECT: Biomedical sciences (Biological, Medical, or Chemical)
- VALUE: £3,300
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 3 available
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Application to College
Students reading or intending to read for a degree in the biological, medical and chemical sciences.
The EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship is for £3,300, and is tenable for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a further two years, subject to fee liability and satisfactory academic progress. It is open to all graduate students of Linacre College studying the biological, medical and chemical sciences.