You are here
EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Open - 2 awards
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters or DPhil
- SUBJECT: Biomedical sciences (Biological, Medical, or Chemical)
- VALUE: Full fees and stipend for living expenses.
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 4 available
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Eligible candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship.
Students reading or intending to read for a degree in the biological, medical and chemical sciences.
The EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship awarded in partnership with the Doctoral Training Centre and is tenable for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a further two years, subject to fee liability and satisfactory academic progress. It is open to all graduate students of Linacre College studying the biological, medical and chemical sciences.