You are here
Hitachi Chemical Environmental Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- CLOSING DATE: Please refer to MSc in Environmental Change and Management application deadlines
- NATIONALITY: Sub-Saharan Africa or South America
- LEVEL OF STUDY: MSc
- SUBJECT: Environmental Change & Management
- VALUE: £9000
- DURATION:1 year
- NUMBER OF AWARDS:1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Eligible candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship
Students who have applied for a place on the MSc in Environmental Change and Management are automatically considered for this scholarship. Preference will be given to a student from Sub-Saharan Africa or South America, but students with limited resources from other countries are not excluded.
This scholarship is worth £9000 and lasts one year.
The successful applicant is expected to return to their country of origin and contribute to its social and economic development. Candidates wishing to be considered for this scholarship must apply for a place on the MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
For further information, contact Dr T Thornton Oxford University Centre for the Environment, Environmental Change Institute, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QY.