You are here
Linacre EPA Cephalosporin Academic Futures Scholarships
- LEVEL OF STUDY: DPhil
- SUBJECT: Biomedical sciences (Biological, Medical, or Chemical)
- VALUE: Full fees and living stipend
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 2 available
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Students must be from backgrounds that are underrepresented within the Oxford DPhil student community. Eligible students will be automatically considered and no separate application is required.
The Linacre EPA Cephalosporin Academic Futures Scholarships are open to students reading or intending to read for a degree in the biological, medical and chemical sciences. They are tenable for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a further two years, subject to fee liability and satisfactory academic progress. Eligibility criteria for these Scholarships matches that for the UNIQ+ summer programme, which takes into account both socioeconomic and ethnic background.
To enable the scholarship to be taken up, the offer holder must have been offered a place on the DPhil in a biological, medical or chemical science subject in the University of Oxford, and be in receipt of a college offer from Linacre College or accept to transfer their college offer from another college to Linacre College.