You are here
Mary Blaschko Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- CLOSING DATE: 20th April 2018
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Postgraduate
- SUBJECT: Humanities
- VALUE: 100% of College fees
- DURATION: Period of fee liability
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Application to College
The Scholarship is open to suitably qualified students reading or intending to read for a research degree in the arts and humanities who are liable to pay fees (NB: for this purpose college continuation charges do not count as fees). It will cover the value of the College Fee, tenable for one year from 1 October 2018, with the possibility of renewal for a further two years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
At the time of taking up the Scholarship, the Scholar must have been admitted as a postgraduate student by a relevant Faculty of Oxford University, and must be, or become, a member of Linacre College.