- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- CLOSING DATE: Refer to progamme application deadline
- NATIONALITY: Any African country
- LEVEL OF STUDY: MSc
- SUBJECT: Environmental Change and Management
- VALUE: 100% of fees and living expenses stipend
- DURATION: 1 year of fee liability
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Eligible candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship
The scholarship covers fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,777. The scholarship is jointly funded by the University and the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust. The Trust was set up in memory of two generations of the Ferguson family to promote their particular interests in education, international friendship and understanding, and the promotion of world peace and development.
The scholarship is only tenable at Linacre College.
All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Linacre College in order to take up the scholarship.
There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline.