You are here
Oxford - Commonwealth Trapnell Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Open
- CLOSING DATE: 18th January for Commonwealth Application, and by relevant progamme application deadlines
- NATIONALITY: Developing African Commonwealth country
- LEVEL OF STUDY: MSc
- SUBJECT: Biodiversity, Conservation and Management, Environmental Change and Management, Water Science, Policy and Management
- VALUE: 100% fees and a living expenses grant
- DURATION: 1 year
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Apply directly to Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) via website. Eligible candidates are then automatically considered for this scholarship by the relevant department.
The Trapnell Scholarship is a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for a student from a developing African Commonwealth country to study an MSc on one of the following programmes: Biodiversity, Conservation and Management; Water Science, Policy and Management; and Environmental Change and Management.
The scholarship covers fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,777. The scholarship is only tenable at Linacre College.
Students should apply directly to the CSC using the CSC’s online application form by 18th January 2021. Students should also apply to their course at Oxford by the January course deadline and receive an offer of a place in order to be eligible. All eligible students who have made applications will be considered by the department and no application to college is necessary.
All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Linacre College in order to take up the scholarship.