You are here
Oxford - EPA Cephalosporin Graduate Scholarship
- CLOSING DATE: Relevant January deadline
- NATIONALITY: UK/EU
- LEVEL OF STUDY: DPhil
- SUBJECT: Biomedical sciences (Biological, Medical, or Chemical)
- VALUE: 100% of fees and stipend for living expenses
- DURATION: Usually 4 years
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Eligible candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship
A full scholarship, including maintenance, for a Home / EU DPhil student in the Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division. Eligible applicants will automatically be considered. To enable the scholarship to be taken up, the offer holder must have been offered a place on the DPhil in a biological, medical or chemical science subject in the University of Oxford, and be in receipt of a college offer from Linacre College or accept to transfer their college offer from another college to Linacre.
This scholarship is made possible thanks to the University of Oxford’s Matched Funding scheme.