You are here
Oxford - Louis Curran Graduate Scholarship (MSt)
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- CLOSING DATE: Relevant January deadline
- NATIONALITY: Home/EU students
- LEVEL OF STUDY: MSt
- SUBJECT: Music
- VALUE: 100% of fees and stipend for living expenses
- DURATION: 1 year
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: No extra application necessary. The Music Department will select a scholarship holder among all applicable students.
The Oxford- Professor Louis J Curran Graduate Scholarship (MSt) will be open to any candidate wishing to study Music at MSt level who is, or will become, a member of Linacre College. At the time of taking up the scholarship the Oxford-Louis Curran Graduate Scholarship Holder must have been admitted as a postgraduate student by Oxford University.