- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- CLOSING DATE: Refer to relevant progamme application deadline
- NATIONALITY: Developing African Commonwealth country
- LEVEL OF STUDY: MSc
- SUBJECT: Biodiversity, Conservation and Management, Environmental Change and Management, Water Science, Policy and Management
- VALUE: 100% fees and a living expenses grant
- DURATION: 1 year
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Automatic consideration through the relevant department
The Trapnell Scholarship is a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for a student from a developing African Commonwealth country to study an MSc on one of the following programmes: Biodiversity, Conservation and Management; Water Science, Policy and Management; and Environmental Change and Management.
The scholarship covers fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,777. The scholarship is only tenable at Linacre College.
All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Linacre College in order to take up the scholarship.
To be considered for this scholarship, please submit your application for graduate study to the University by the relevant deadline for your course. All students who are eligible for this scholarship will be considered and no separate application is needed at this stage.
If you are selected for this scholarship by Oxford, you will also be asked to complete an application form produced by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission.