You are here
Ruth and Nevill Mott (Environmental Research DTP)
- SCHOLARSHIP STATUS: Closed
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters or DPhil
- SUBJECT: Environmental Research DTP
- VALUE: £3,205
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Eligible candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship.
The Ruth and Nevill Mott Scholarship is worth £3205 and is awarded by the department to an eligible student. No further application is necessary.
At the time of taking up the Scholarship, the Scholar must have been admitted as a graduate of the University of Oxford and must be, or become, a member of Linacre College.