Commitment to Accessibility
Linacre College, Oxford is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Linacre College website endeavours to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1. This standard is internationally recognised as the benchmark for web accessibility. Our website has been designed with attention to accessibility best practices and has been validated against these standards.
We have implemented several measures to ensure an accessible web experience, such as:
- Text alternatives for non-text content.
- Content structure and presentation separation.
- Keyboard navigable content.
- Accessible forms and controls.
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility:
- Text alternative is not present for images whose purpose is decoration only, we are working to improve this.
Efforts for Improvement
Our team is actively working to identify and fix potential accessibility issues. As part of this effort:
- We are constantly adjusting our accessibility statement to be more comprehensive.
- Regular accessibility reviews are conducted to ensure continued compliance with WCAG standards.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Linacre College website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
Phone: 01865 271650
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘Contact Us’ page, please call us at 01865 271650 for directions.
Should you experience any other difficulties in accessing the Linacre College website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01865 271650