You are here

4.3 Council Tax

PDF version

All College student accommodation is exempt and no council tax is payable.  Students in non-college accommodation will need to claim a ‘student’ exemption on receipt of a demand from the City Council.  An Enrolment Certificate for this purpose can be obtained from the Student Self-Service section of the University’s website, then signed and stamped by the College Secretary. Any difficulties should be referred to the Bursar.