You are here
This page describes all Scholarships tenable at Linacre College. If you're looking for JRF information, please see the Vacancies page.
In order to be eligible for these scholarships, students must be suitably qualified and be, or intending to become, a member of Linacre College. Please refer to the individual scholarship pages for specific eligibility criteria.
Most Scholarships do not require direct application to College and you will be automatically considered if you are eligible. The individual scholarship pages give details of whether a separate application is required.
If you have any queries about the Scholarships at Linacre then please email: email@example.com
- Oxford-Linacre African Scholarship – Students normally resident in an African country. Awarded through the Rhodes Trust.
Graduate Access Scholarship
- Linacre Academic Futures Scholarships - Four scholarships open to students from disadvantaged or underepresented backgrounds studying for a research degree in Biomedical Sciences with the DTP.
- Linacre EPA Cephalosporin Academic Futures Scholarships - Two scholarships open to students from disadvantaged or underepresented backgrounds studying for a research degree in Biomedical Sciences with the DTP.
- Mary Blaschko Graduate Scholarship - Students reading or intending to read for a research degree in the arts and humanities who are liable to pay fees.
- Rausing Scholarship in English - Students who have applied to read for an English research degree are automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Ryle/T.H. Green Scholarship in Philosophy - The Faculty of Philosophy and Linacre College joint scholarship for research on a topic in Moral Philosophy/Ethics.
Mathematical, Physical & Life Sciences
- Carolyn and Franco Gianturco Scholarship - Students reading or intending to read for a Theoretical Chemistry degree (Theoretical and/or Computational Chemical Physics) who are liable to pay fees.
- EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship - Students reading or intending to read for a degree in the biological, medical and chemical sciences.
- The Giacomo Vaciago Scholarship - Students who are studying for a Graduate degree and liable to pay fees.
- Norman and Ivy Lloyd Scholarship/Commonwealth Shared Scholarship - Students who have applied for the University's CSS are automatically considered for this scholarship. See link for full details on course and candidate eligibility.
- Showa Denko Environmental Scholarship - Students who have applied for a place on the MSc in Environmental Change and Management are automatically considered for this scholarship. Preference will be given to a student from China, Central or South America, but students with limited resources from other countries are not excluded.