You are here
This page describes all Scholarships tenable at Linacre College. If you're looking for JRF information, please see the Vacancies page.
In order to be eligible for these scholarships, students must be suitably qualified and be, or intending to become, a member of Linacre College. Please refer to the individual scholarship pages for specific eligibility criteria.
The links to the Scholarship Application forms can be found here:
If using PDF files, please ensure you have the most recent version of Adobe (version 11 or later).
All application forms must be submitted by mail or online via email to the Senior Tutor of Linacre College for those scholarships requiring applications to the College (refer to the individual scholarship pages for further application details).
Please DOWNLOAD the file best suited to you, and either:
PRINT the completed form, and mail it to:
The Senior Tutor
St Cross Road
Oxford, OX1 3JA
COMPLETE the Word or PDF form, RE-SAVE the entire file, and email it to:
- The Giacomo Vaciago Scholarship - Students who are studying for a Graduate degree and liable to pay fees.
- Oxford-Linacre African Scholarship – Students normally resident in an African country. Awarded through the Rhodes Trust.
- Norman and Ivy Lloyd Scholarship/Commonwealth Shared Scholarship - Students who have applied for the University's CSS are automatically considered for this scholarship. See link for full details on course and candidate eligibility.
- Mary Blaschko Graduate Scholarship - Students reading or intending to read for a research degree in the arts and humanities who are liable to pay fees.
- Rausing Scholarship in English - Students who have applied to read for an English research degree are automatically considered for this scholarship.
Mathematical, Physical & Life Sciences
- Carolyn and Franco Gianturco Scholarship - Students reading or intending to read for a Theoretical Chemistry degree (Theoretical and/or Computational Chemical Physics) who are liable to pay fees.
- EPA Cephalosporin Scholarship - Students reading or intending to read for a degree in the biological, medical and chemical sciences.
- The Hitachi Chemical Environmental Scholarship - Students who have applied for a place on the MSc in Environmental Change and Management are automatically considered for this scholarship. Preference will be given to a student from China, Central or South America, but students with limited resources from other countries are not excluded.
- Oxford-Agnese Nelms Haury Scholarship - Students applying for an eligible degree (see scholarship page) and who are normally resident in the USA or Canada and hold official status in the US or Canada as American Indian, Alaska Native, First Nation, Metis or Inuit
- Oxford-Allan and Nesta Ferguson - Student applying for the MSc in Environemntal Change and Management and who is normally resident in an African country.
- Oxford-Keith Lloyd Scholarship - students ordinarily resident in sub-Saharan Africa (excluding South Africa), and who is studying for a one year MSc course in the School of Geography and the Environment.