You are here
A range of grants and funding is available to support Linacre members as they study at the College. Except where noted below, you can apply using the grants and funding application form, although please ensure that you read all relevant details before doing so.
If you are facing financial difficulties, you can apply for:
- Hardship grants, for students experiencing unforeseen financial difficulties.
- Writing-Up Bursaries, for DPhil students within two terms of their expected submission date who are facing financial difficulties.
If you want support with academic expenses, you can apply for:
- Grants from the Academic Activities Fund, which supports students to organise events at the College, attend and present at conferences or other academic events, and engage in other academic activities.
- Support with fees for Fast Track Courses in modern languages.
Travel grants from the Frederick Mulder Fund, for students working on social deprivation.
- Apply using the Mulder Fund application form.
If you want support with expenses from University-level extracurricular activities, you can apply for:
- Grants from the College’s extracurricular activities fund.
Applications for most grants and funding are considered on a rolling basis year-round, with no deadline for submission.
Please allow two weeks for processing and consideration by the grants committee. If you have any questions, please contact the Academic Administrator (email@example.com).
Further details of the College's grants and funding are available below: