You are here
Making a Payment
To make payments by Direct Debit, you can enter the details of your UK bank account in a Direct Debit instruction.
- We regret that we cannot accept Direct Debits from bank accounts outside the UK.
- We will inform you of the collection dates for Direct Debits prior to taking payment.
- Direct Debit can be set up by downloading, printing and completing the Direct Debit Form handing it in or posting it back to the Finance Office. They need the original form, scans will not be accepted.
Direct Debit is a convenient way of paying your battels when you are a Current Member of College.
If you want to pay by bank transfer, please note the following:
- You will need to arrange this with enough time for the funds to reach our account to meet the invoice deadline.
- Please remember to use your full name as the reference for your bank transfer.
The bank may make a charge to you for this service, so please adjust the amount you transfer accordingly, you will be re-charged any charges incurred by the College.
Our Bank Account Details
Sort code: 20-65-26
Account number: 00604593
IBAN: GB07 BARC 2065 2600 6045 93
We have partnered with foreign exchange company TransferMate to allow international students to make payments by sending us secure bank transfers in their own local currency.
- Payment must be made in one instalment only.
- The exchange rate should be very competitive, but we strongly recommend you compare the rate quoted with other providers.
- Please use your full name as the reference for your payment.
- The bank may make a charge to you for this service, so please adjust the amount you transfer accordingly, you will be re-charged any charges incurred by the College.
How does it work?
Pay via TransferMate using a three-step process.
1. Register on the secure TransferMate domain and enter your payment details.
2. You'll receive the exchange rate for that day and choose your payment method.
3. Once funds are received by TransferMate, these funds are immediately transferred into Linacre College’s account from the TransferMate bank account in the UK.
To make your payment:
STEP 1 Visit the payment website www.linacrecollege.transfermateeducation.com and complete the brief registration form and confirm your full name. Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
STEP 2 If you have chosen to make a wire transfer, you will be asked to transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
STEP 3 Once TransferMate receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to Linacre College and email you confirmation of payment.