You are here
Making a Payment
We have partnered with Flywire to accept payments from students in the UK and internationally. We will ask you to use this service when making payments to College, including for battels and fees. When making a payment, please ensure that the reference you enter makes it clear who you are and what you are paying for, e.g. "Battels, Fred Smith".
Flywire offers the following benefits:
- Payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 150 currencies
- Supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more
- Provides real-time payment tracking through email, in-app and text alerts
- 24x7 multilingual support via email, phone or live chat
- Internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud
Resources from Flywire:
- How to make a payment with Flywire
- More information for students
- Around-the-clock multilingual support
- Watch this video to see how it works
To make payments by Direct Debit, you can enter the details of your UK bank account in a Direct Debit instruction.
- We regret that we cannot accept Direct Debits from bank accounts outside the UK
- We will inform you of the collection dates for Direct Debits prior to taking payment
- Direct Debit can be set up by downloading, printing and completing the Direct Debit Form (link is external) handing it in or posting it back to the Finance Office. They need the original form, scans will not be accepted
Direct Debit is a convenient way of paying your battels when you are a Current Member of College
Scholarship and Funding
A range of grants and funding is available to support Linacre members as they study at the College. More details and information about financial support can be found on our scholarships and funding webpages.
Contact and Queries
Do you have any questions about making a payment? Contact us at email@example.com